Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Here I am single again, really? Single and unemployed again, uck! But hey we learn to deal right? Right. Moving in with my daughter was I thought the only thing that would be doable at the time. Now I am actively and I mean dailey looking for a job. I have signed up for several job sites and just signed up at an agency. Hopefully this will generate something. I am hopeful, always have been. Looking at rentals in this area I can get a cute 2-3 bedroom with 1-2 baths and a yard for Jack! I love being with my grandkids this past 15 months have been very theraputic for me but now I know it is time to move on, move out, move up! Now I can't wait, have my own couch, my own dishes not that I will cook but it will all be mine again. I can never repay Casey and Jared for what they have done for me, words cannot express my gratitude, let's just say babysitting for life is a no-brainer! Hoping to meet new friends I started attending church but the women there are either really old (I'm only 58 not 78!) or really young, great if your a young Mom but not so great if your me. So I joined SeniorSingles looking for friends, we'll see. I am content to be with my family here and I am thankful to have them but I sure miss my other family and friends in California.

No comments:

Post a Comment