Friday, February 4, 2011

So Far So Good

I think maybe I will start a job pretty soon. I have had several interviews (with different companies) as well as phone interivews. A company wants me to come to their open house after speaking with the General Manager. We will see what happens, I am hopeful as always. That's on the employment side of my life so far so good.

I met someone, I know everyone "gasp". His name is Norman, he is older than I am and lives about an hour and a half from here. I met him through a senior function. We officially had a lunch date last Sunday. We ate at Red Robins, then went to the park and sat on a bench looking at a pond filled with ducks and talked, and talked, and talked! He is sweet, attentive, caring and is so trying to whoo me. Casey thinks we are acting like school kids. Well it is very nice having someone pay so much attention to me, tell me I'm beautiful, and the other things we like to hear. I also know we do not know that much about one another. It has only been 2 weeks and he is not telling me he loves me (thank goodness) but I know he is close so I am putting him at arms length sometimes, I feel maybe we might be rushing things, and as much as I like him, like the attention I am not a school girl and this is not my first rodeo. He has a place on 6 1/2 acres he says its a small place but he owns it. Even tho he is so far away he insists on coming to pick me up which is very cool. But as we advance more in our relationship (if we do) then I want the opportunity to drive to his place. I like driving. On the part of advancing in our relationship I think maybe we might we just might. Scary right? yeah kind of but isn't that part of life. I have had lots of conversations with Norm about my husband (s), and trust me I am not ready to have #4!!! But besides Casey and her family I have no other friends here, not like I can't go out and make new friends. My gosh if I can drive by myself clear across country then I take this slow. Speaking of driving I wish I had more money so I could drive more, it's like I realized I can do this so heck why not? I would love to just pick up and go for a couple of days. Can't wait to start a job then I will have the money, go to Savannah, Charleston, back to Atlanta, drive up the coast. I can't wait. I feel like my life is just beginning and guess what this time I am in the pilot's seat!


Laying here watching a show on the Disney channel with my granddaughter (Mackenzie) and we are laughing so hard it's a great time. I am loving my life and all that I am and all that I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment