Tuesday, February 15, 2011

When is it love?

When is it love? When do you know your in love? Is it when you can't wait to talk to that person on the phone? You can't wait to see that person, to hug them to kiss them? I saw him last night and now I can't wait to talk to him again. He makes me feel like a girl, I get all giddy inside and full of excitement. I moped around the house when I should be helping to clean house, put in resumes anything but checking my email every 20 minutes to see if he responded. Valentine's Day was probably one of the nicest I have ever had. We didn't go to a fancy resturant but I did get flowers and a darling card. So when is it love? I think it's love now. I do believe I am in love again. I know 'gasp' but it's true!

Living with my daughter is great but now I can't wait to start my life with this man. He is everything I have ever hoped for.

Thank you Norman for coming into my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment