Monday, March 7, 2011

Wow

So this last week was the week to end all weeks, it truly was. After I moved in with my daughter I found the claim form for Robert's life insurance and I filled it out and mailed it in. That was a year ago January. The beginning of February I called them, the life insurance company had been trying to reach me they needed 1 more doctor's name so they could get his medical records, in order to satifsy the claim they had to have 3 doctors and go back 5 years. I gave them the information they needed. Last Monday I recieved a letter from the company they were going to pay the life insurance claim of $20,000 plus interest and 3 months of the premium the total amount came to $20,152.46. Can you imagine? After all this time finally! I couldn't believe it. The next day I found a slip of paper showing Robert had a 401k with ING Bank, it is around $400 but it is still found money. I am taking my family on vacation. We are going on a cruise! I have never been on a ship or to the Bahamas, why not? I am giddy inside! I am going to be able to do something great for my family. They have done so much for me, I wouldn't be here if it had not been for them. I am so grateful to have them.

No comments:

Post a Comment